Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Squamish

A couple months ago Ryan and I went to Squamish. My camera battery died approximately 5 minutes into our first day, so we traded his back and forth for the weekend, and then he neglected to send me the photos. Which is why I am posting climbing pictures from July.

The rundown
Grand Wall attempt (Cruel Shoes, Split Pillar) - 6 pitches, 5.10d
Seasoned In The Sun - 1 pitch, 5.10a
Peasant Route - 5 pitches, 5.10c
The Exasperater - 1 pitch, 5.10c
Penny Lane - 1 pitch, 5.9
Popeye And The Raven - 1 pitch, 5.10c
Quarrymen - 1 pitch 5.8

 Ryan on the first pitch of the Grand Wall. It has a separate name but I can't remember it.

 Ryan on Cruel Shoes. I hated this route and will never do it again.

 Split Pillar. Would have been a lot more fun if I had not been in such a foul mood from Cruel Shoes.

 Myself leading the first pitch (5.10a) of the Peasant Route.

 
Myself leading the fourth pitch (5.9) of the Peasant Route.

Myself leading Penny Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment